ORACLE Smart Touch RGB LED Controller
ORACLE Part # 9050-504
The ORACLE Touch Panel Controller is a newly developed high-end controller. It adopts a glass panel design giving it a modern, sleek appearance. It has a high precision touch control chip, that increases touch sensitivity and reduces mistaken triggers. These control panels are specially used for controlling a variety of LED Lighting. For example like RGB Flex LED Lighting Strips, wall washer lights, panel lights, etc. Easy to connect, easy to use features such as jump changing, gradual changing, strobe, flash as well as other modes.
• Working Temperature: -4 - 140 F
• Supply Voltage: DC 12-24V
• Dimensions: 3.3x3.3x1.4
• Weight: 5.8oz
• Output: 3 Channel
• Output Current: <4a each per channel Connection Mode: Common Anode
• Output Power: 12V<144W, 24V<288w Static Power Consumption: <1w
• Power Symbol(Power Key): Used to turn the controller on/off with a short press.
• M Key: You can choose a different kind of color change, 11 total kinds of pattern changes. Press the key for a long time to turn off beep.
• Left Arrow Key: Used for increasing the brightness or speed. Once pressed the series of brightness or speed increases by 1, total of 100 series.
• Right Arrow Key: Used for reducing the brightness or speed.
• Multicolor Touch Wheel: Up to 64 touch points for precision control of color selection.
We Also Recommend
1958-1982 Chevy Corvette ORACLE Pre-Installed 5.75" Sealed Beam Headlight
1974-1975 Chevy Caprice ORACLE Pre-Installed 5.75" Sealed Beam Headlight